12.04.2010

Day 4: To My Best Friend

Day 4 - Your favorite photograph of your best friend.


Karen. 
This lady is by far the strongest and nicest lady I have ever known. Work is where we met. She was my manager, and I never imagined that she would end up becoming one of the most important people in my life. She's been there when I've needed her. She's heard my ups and downs. She's been my personal cheerleader while I've been in school. Always believed in me and in my potential in times when I've doubted myself. She has been my life coach. My counselor. My inspiration. My family. My best friend. She's an example of the kind of person I want to be. I want to have her motive and self-drive. Her positiveness about life. Her strength through trials. She's selfless and is willing to give her time to others. And I've also seen her be a great mom and nana... There just aren't enough words to express all she is. She's just an amazing person, and I love her so much. Karen, if you're reading this, thank you for being there for me. You have no idea of the impact you've had in my life. I love you. Know that you will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart and that I'll never forget you. You are my best friend.

Sorry Tiff, I kinda stole this pic from you.
Karen on the left and her lovely daughter on the right.



No comments:

Post a Comment