11.03.2010

I'm Going To Be A Nursing Student

I got accepted into the Nursing Program at UVU! 


I still can't believe it as I'm writing this. I had been keeping my eye on the mail for the past few days.  And yesterday, as soon as i got home from school and before going to work I decided to pay the mailbox another visit... and then I saw it.  The envelope that said it all. I so did not want to open it up because i was super dooper scared of what it might say. I stopped for a moment, took a deep breath, gained some courage and ripped open that sucker. I unfolded the sheets, took the first page, and started reading.


Congratulations!  You have been accepted into our Nursing program...

That's about all i read at the moment because i started jumping up and down, and making calls to friends and family to spread the great news. I'm all pumped up for the Spring semester! I'm ready to get started in this new part of my life. :) 

This blog is now officially The Adventures of a Nursing Student.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you!! Getting into the program is not an easy thing, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete