11.20.2010

Letter To Santa

Christmas is coming up so quickly and so are the "what do you want for Christmas Grecia?" questions too. I hate telling people what I want. So when my boyfriend and friends ask me what I want I tell them this:


If you want, you can pitch in to the textbook money piggy bank. 
Or just buy me stuff for school.


Am I lame or what?  
Here's the chance to ask for a car, the newest cell phone out there, an ipad, a $500 card for a shopping spree, or a paid vacation, and what do i ask for? 


Stuff for school. 


Seriously though that's like the best gift ever because it saves me money! 
More money for me = more shopping money


The Nursing department was so kind to provide me with a list that I should probably include in my letter to Santa this holiday season.

Stethoscope

Protective Eyewear

Penlight

Blood Pressure Set

Image From
Watch with second hand
I love this Guess watch! 
hint, hint

Bandage Scissors

Calipers

Scrubs.
And let me just say,
of all the colors they could have chosen they are asking for 
Hunter Green ones. 
Puke. 
Why not pink? 
Hahaha! I'd love to see the guys wearing pink scrubs. ;)

While I'm at it, does anybody know any medical supply stores around Utah that might sell all of these things?

What's on your letter to Santa this year?

4 comments:

  1. I think it would be great to get textbook money for christmas.. ha! Textbooks are too expensive :(

    And a $500 shopping spree would be GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVEEEE a $500 shopping spree! Even $300. Just money for me and no one else to share with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a place in Salt Lake where I got all of my stuff. I don't remember what it's called but I will try to find out and let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, I need to write a letter to Santa, this is cute :-)

    http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete