11.22.2010

New: Motivational Mondays

Image From
I don't know about you but Mondays are so hard for me and for some other people I know. We wish the weekend could only last longer... but unfortunately we have to have Mondays and start the new week. Sometimes we could use a little bit of motivation. Even just a few words could help us keep on going for another week of work, school, or family responsibilities. Quotes give me hope and little bit of fuel when I'm not feeling so great. I got this idea off from Classycareergirl - I've decided that I'm going to be doing weekly posts on a motivational or funny quote that will get us going. Just some positiveness for goodness sake! What do you think?  Are you in with me on this one? Here's the first one! 

Image From
This is the quote that stuck to me after watching Karate Kid (2010). 
And if you haven't seen this movie yet, you NEED to. 
THe. BesT.

If you have a great quote, video, or something funny you wanna share, e-mail me and I'll post it the following Monday, and I'll link it to your blog.  Or you can always write it in the comments. 

9 comments:

  1. hehe that first picture is too cute - and too true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays can be hard to get into the swing of things, this is such a good idea! I love the quotes. :]
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first image made me lol so hard. its 621am and i'm on my computer specifically so i don't go back to sleep. positivity is a key ingredient to a good life, but seriously, mondays can be rough and its hard to remember that! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still have yet to see that movie, but it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel! I did not like Mondays for the longest time. But now... its just kinda inevitable.. gotta deal with it, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are just so sweet!! you have now made my day not once, but twice. I am so happy i have found your blog now! it is lovely! I hope you are having a happy thanksgiving. I love this post... and i can't wait to send you a "monday quote"! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful post :D i’m new on blogger :D if you want to follow me i’ll follow you back :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mondays are hard, aren't they :-)

    That 1st pic is hilarious & I really need to see that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a wonderful and motivating Monday!! :) Love that you are passing on the positive Monday post!

    ReplyDelete